Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to upgrade to 1.6

Go down

How to upgrade to 1.6 Empty How to upgrade to 1.6

Post  SR*Xyo 2008-04-04, 23:24

I strongly recommend to you to make a save copy of your players folder before you start upgrading, this folder contains your player profile!

If you ready you have 2 options to upgrade the game;
The multiplayer version has an inbuild menu right on top of the main menu
For me sometimes this menu is not available I don't know why so I upgraded on the 2nd way:

2, Go to our website, click on Media button from the top menu
You can see the links for the 3 pathces (1.4, 1.5, 1.6) You need to download all of them! Altough u can install from the internet I advice you to save it on your computer and install it from your harddrive! I had to reinstall my game at least 5-6 times before and if this happens again I dont need to download the files again!

So when you have the files downloaded, start with 1.4, just click on it and it starts the installation automatically, normally you dont need to change anything just keep clicking on yes always BUT
if your game is NOT on your C:\program files\activision you have to give the exect way to your Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare folder!

If you finished do the same with the 1.5 and 1.6 and you are ready! I updated my Punk Buster after this because my firewall blocking the automatic Punk Buster update but there was no difference in the Punk Buster versions!

DONT FORGET IF YOU WANT 1.6 YOU NEED TO INSTALL 1.4 AND 1.5 BEFORE!
-1.4 (CRASH SNOW MAP)
-1.5 ( SNIPER BUG FIXED)
1.6 (4 NEW MAPS)

Thats it!
SR*Xyo
SR*Xyo
SR*GeneraL
SR*GeneraL

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.sweetrevengeclan.net

Back to top Go down