Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SR*Xyo Can you help to have both versions?

Go down

SR*Xyo Can you help to have both versions? Empty SR*Xyo Can you help to have both versions?

Post  Merc 2008-09-11, 20:24

I Used to play on your Hardcore search and destroy server originally nightly under the name Merc I had to upgrade to 1.7 for scrims ... and did not come across your artice about having both versions untill after i upgraded ... and I would love to be able to play again in the main pub the 1.7 pub you have is normally empty .. and i grew to like most in the community there...I read your article and i do not have a players folder in my cod4 may be why i can never find screen shots but i do have saved experiance i am level 52 so how would i remedy this? any help on this would be great.. here is a screen shot of the folders opened so you can see what I mean https://2img.net/h/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/mercilesspics/cod4folderss.jpg if you look at the address bar of each window it will tell you which folder it is ... bottom right corner of your browser should have a zoom icon if needed ..thanx in advance for any help you might Offer

Merc

Merc
sr*trial member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum