Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I in the sr trial or not?

2 posters

Go down

Am I in the sr trial or not? Empty Am I in the sr trial or not?

Post  Jedi99z 2008-09-10, 19:45

Hi this is your ever friendly Jedi99z, and i was wondering if im in sr trial period or not because i was on with rambo and xyo wearing the sr tag and they didnt care but then when I got on later hemo was like take the tags off so i just want to know so i can get this mis communication fixed up. All i want is to be in sr so, its all the admins (mainly lionhearts) decision so vote well and I still will play on the 1.0 server if u need to talk to me
Thanks Jedi99z Very Happy

p.s. could u let me know what i need to do if u still want me

Jedi99z

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Am I in the sr trial or not? Empty Re: Am I in the sr trial or not?

Post  Hemorrhage 2008-09-10, 20:31

Xyo and rambo are probably not keeping up with who we have recruited for the US team. i didnt mean to come across as a dick when i asked who invited you. but when you said disturbed i knew that there must have been some missunderstanding between the 2 of you.. All i asked was that you remove your tags until we have told you other wise.. In order to join the US team we will be having a trial scrim. it might be a little while until disturbed get his new video card. once he gets his new card put in we will set up a date.. After we have the trial me dist and gen will decide on how well you followed orders and hit your shots under pressure. if we think you did well enough it will be up to lion to decide if he wants you in.. So untill that time please have some patients.. we all know you want to join with the 10 theads you have posted asking to.

p.s. could u let me know what i need to do if u still want me

just wait.. when we decide disturbed or lion will personally tell you to put on your tags
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down