Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Ares- Application

Go down

-Ares- Application Empty -Ares- Application

Post  Ares 2009-03-27, 19:37

1. Your nickname in the game = -Ares-
2. Location = Missouri, USA
3. Age = 19
4. XFire name = AresthetruegodofWar and my vent name is AresGodOfWar
5. Games you play/played = Battle Field 2, COD 2 - COD 4, Counterstrike
6. Previous clans?/Wared before? = CAL, NAoW, GoDz/ Yes I've wared b4 for CAL and those are some of the best matches I've ever played.
7. Something about your gamestyle (rusher, sniper, etc...) = I love to sneak behind lines and create gaps in their lines. I play SMG, Sniper and Assault. If i can't sneak behind then ill cut holes in their lines with sniper to allow teammates to advance.
8. The things you use while playing - what headset have you got(a must in any war), which mouse do you own?...etc I use a m1730 XPS laptop so i have my mic and virtual surround sound at all times. I have Bose headphones and a microsoft bluetooth mouse.
9. Why should we recruit you? I love scrimming with rival clans. You guys actually know what you are doing and usually have a good K/d ratio and teamwork.
10. Reason you want to join SR* = I want to win some tourneys and I think your clan is def good enough to do some damage.
11. Anything else you think will help you get on trial = [SR] W1zard said to use him as a reference. I won't be ignorant and say I'm amazing because I used to have to recruit people. So I just want to tryout for you guys and have some fun.

Ares

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down