Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-kapp Recruitment

Go down

B-kapp Recruitment Empty B-kapp Recruitment

Post  Bkappes 2008-11-05, 21:25

Dear SR* Clan,

My name is Boyd Kappes but also known as B-kapp in game or Bkapp which ever you prefer. I got the nickname Bkapp from my friends in like 7th grade and it kindv'e stuck with me. Im 16 years old and very mature for my age. I live in Wisconsin, U.S. I have 3 dogs and 3 brothers. I play alot of games, such as COD4, Halo3, WoW (sometimes), and Warcraft 3, but I mainly play COD4. I play mainly first-shooter games. I play on your servers all the time, especially the hardcore server. I play mostly every day for atleast a hour or more, except for maybe wedsdays. I don't really trash talk at all. I like to snipe most of the time, but if need be I will switch to my SMG to help protect the bomb and rush with my team if they need it. I do have Xfire and Ventrilo. My Xfire name is Bkappes and my Ventrilo name is Bkapp. You may have seen me on Ventrilo quite a bit actually. I got a decent headset called a Cyber Acoustics and a decent mouse as well. My keyboard is pretty good, but also decent. Im using the orginal computer equipment from Gateway. Sorry I can't give you specific information on the headset and etc. The reasons why I think you should recruit me is because im a good COD4 player, easy to get along with, easy to play with, and I like to comunicate (as in I will comunicate as much as possible to help win the match). The reason I want to join this clan is because you guys are good and easy to get along with. You guys are also a well organized clan. Im also very fun to play with and funny. I hope I get into the trial and to see if I can join the clan. See you guys in your servers and hope to keep talking to you guys on ventrilo.
Bkappes
Bkappes

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://www.myspace.com/bbkapp

Back to top Go down