Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rifles-afro recruitment

Go down

3rifles-afro recruitment Empty 3rifles-afro recruitment

Post  3rifles-afro 2008-10-31, 09:50

hello again SR this time hopefully i get this right lol
my nickname in the game is 3rifles-afro im from newcastle england im 25yrs old my xfire name is 3riflesafro the only game i play is call of duty 4 i've never wared before or been in a clan but hoping to join urs i sort of mix my game style up depends really i mostly try to do all the challenges to get the golden weapons i did have them all but deleted my saved games when i cleaned my computer but once i got them i just mess about but if i joined ur clan i would do whatever is asked of me in the game to win and have fun and hopefully help u win ur wars i dont have a headset at the minute but im gonna get one soon can u recommend any good ones and my mouse it a basic compaq but i could get a new one if u could recommend a good one i think u should recruit me because its nice to get new players in i think to mix things up i may be able to offer different things to other players and help u win wars i would like to join SR because this is the only server i play and im on here everyday and ur members seem like nice ppl and i like ur server rules and theres no noobs on ur server well i hope to here from u soon
thanks again 3rifles-afro hopefully i will get a trial for SR cheers
3rifles-afro
3rifles-afro

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

3rifles-afro recruitment Empty Re: 3rifles-afro recruitment

Post  3rifles-afro 2008-11-03, 06:08

just to let u know i have purcased a headset now and downloaded ventrillo
3rifles-afro
3rifles-afro

Number of posts : 7