Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rambo, unnessary kicking.

5 posters

Go down

Rambo, unnessary kicking. Empty Rambo, unnessary kicking.

Post  Echo 2008-10-28, 16:34

I was kicked earlier for killing R.A.M.B.O while lying in a spot "Camping"

When i killed him this happened

"Echo dont camp" (Pretty much half of the server was camping so i presume he just didnt want me to kill him again)
"I can camp?"
"No you cant"
"Yes, i can."
"I can kick"
"I can tell xyo"
"Soo"
"Indeed so"

About half a round later i was kicked. Check the records if you like i think it will be similer if not the same as that.

Just raising the child like behaviour desplayed by rambo, i hope he replies to this. i play on your server alot and ive never had any problems up until this point, i love all the people that play on it so for this to happen on my fav server is a little annoying.

Hope you can sort this out as you cant let admins just kick people for "Camping" and you can select which "campers" you kick by just the ones that kill you the admin.

O btw rambo when your defending a bomb site its nice to camp somewhere at an exit/entrance Rolling Eyes

Echo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Rambo, unnessary kicking. Empty Re: Rambo, unnessary kicking.

Post  SR*R4MBO* 2008-10-31, 06:58

echo. for starters the match was overgrown, there was about 1 minute left, and you where sitting behind the furthest rock all the way in the defenders spawn (behind the bridge going to B)..i told you not to camp, next round you did the same. your not helping your team mates nor helping the game. im not gonna waste my time playing with people stting in corners getting cheap kills.

secondly, you showed me no respect what so eva, if an admin asks you not to camp, don't reply like you did. "i can camp", this just pisses me off when low skilled people try and stand up to admins. your not gonna win. and then trying to threaten me, "i can tell xyo", was too far. trying to cause conflict between clan members; looks like your objective.

As for the cheap insults...."childish behaviour" but sorry, the only one acting childish here is you. obey admins and the rules and coming on here and posting this message was a waste of your time and mine. Don't bother replying coz i really dont care about you or your problems.

Evil or Very Mad
afro
SR*R4MBO*
SR*R4MBO*
SR*Clanmember

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkz 2008-10-31, 07:42

i camp there Razz

Sparkz
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage 2008-10-31, 13:58

amen
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  SR*Xyo 2008-11-01, 01:04

It seems this camping issue is still not solved....

So in my opinion, in Search and Destroy camping is only allowed on the DEFENDING side to cover targets OR after the bomb was planted the ATTACKING team can cover the bomb!

Every players of a team MUST follow the objective and support his team!

I'm personally not kicking for camping USUALLY but in some case I do!

Please, calm down and avoid unnecessary kicks but on the other hand follow objective and don't argue with the admins!
SR*Xyo
SR*Xyo
SR*GeneraL
SR*GeneraL

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.sweetrevengeclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 2008-11-03, 10:33

Thank you Xyo, and rambo you know it was more like the first minute not last, but they whatever makes you feel better!

Also if were not aloud to camp a auto console message might be a nice idea

Echo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum