Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexxtaa Application

2 posters

Go down

Dexxtaa Application Empty Dexxtaa Application

Post  Dexxtaa 2008-09-22, 17:58

Your nickname in the game: Dexxtaa
XFire name: dexxt
Games you play/played: BF2; BF2142; CoD4;

Previous clans?: RONIN Silent Samurai (Rss^); Untouchable Elite Squad (=UnT=Es);
Wared Before?: If you mean cheated, no i have not cheated in any online game.

Something about your gamestyle (rusher, sniper, etc...): Im adept medium to short range combat, weapons of choice in Call of Duty 4 are SMGs

The things you use while playing - what headset have you got(a must in any war), which mouse do you own?...etc:
- Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse (capable of dpi switching)
- Razer Tarantula Gaming Keyboard
- Sennheiser Headset with noice cancelling mic
- Razer Goliathus Gaming Mousepad

Why should we recruit you?:

Experience:
- Played CoD4 Competitively on Australian Ladders
- Played Battlefield 2 and BF2142 Competitively and Professionally across Australian Ladders
- Total Gaming experience time (competitive and professional); 2 years.
I was 16 when i was first accepted into a clan, being the youngest player to be accepted into an 18+ policy clan thats been known to be strict with that particular policy. We competed in one of Australia's biggest Battlefield 2142 Leagues (Bigpond GameArena) and scored #7 in our first season. and Gaining #2 in our second through fourth seasons of BF2142. We were regularly offered invitation only ladders, competing for money.

Reason you want to join SR*:
- Im interested in playing CoD4 competitively again, possibly go professional eventually, as i did with BF2/2142, and judging by one of your members, Hemorrhage and his k/d, it occured to me that this might be the clan i would apply for.

Anything else you think will help you get on trial:
- During my time playing for the Australian clans, I participated in the matches playing from Japan. meaning higher ping, which handicapped me compared to other players, but i still kept up with our squads best shooter in terms of kd and gross #kills.
- I left the Australian Leagues because I came to the states to continue my education at Purdue, IN. However, competitive gaming is somethnig im interested in.
- Im fresh off the Australian ladders, and ping here is superb compared to what ive had to deal with in Japan, allowing me to increase my potential.

~~~
NOTE

I am aware that your clan is only accepting player with a rank of 55 on cod4. my current rank is 40. this is due to the fact that my computer recently crashed and i had lost most if not all of my gaming data. my battlefield profiles are intact due to external server keeping that information. cod4, however, is stored in the computer.

My rank of 40 has been obtained over the past 2 weeks playing cod4 on and off, mostly because ive had two tests coming up on math and psychology. i can achieve 55 in oh-say a week or so more, maybe 2 more.

point being my experience far surpasses what my rank indicates.

Dexxtaa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Dexxtaa Application Empty Re: Dexxtaa Application

Post  Sparkz 2008-09-23, 08:49

first of all i couldnt give a sh*t about rank, rank doesnt mean a thing, u can be the biggest noob ever and still get to 55 pretty quick!

second - good think ur not in australia anymore cos the ping is lyk 200-300 on our servers :O.

Personaly i think u would be a better in the TWL league we have for our americans, so speak to GenGhost or Dist (When he gets power bak)

Sparkz
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Dexxtaa Application Empty Re: Dexxtaa Application

Post  Dexxtaa 2008-09-23, 12:00

so how will i contact these people ?

Dexxtaa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down