Sweet Revenge Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for McJason (RobotMonkey)

Go down

Application for McJason (RobotMonkey) Empty Application for McJason (RobotMonkey)

Post  mcjason78 2008-09-08, 12:40

Ingame Name: RobotMonkey (just changed it from McJason to avert some of the McJokes Razz)

Gamestyle: I would say I have a mixed game style. Part rusher, part sniper. I have a fairly tactical mind, and feel I can work well as part of a team, doing my part to insure the teams success. I think my flexible game style helps me in this way, allowing me to meld into a position as needs be. I take orders well, and don't feel that braggery and boasting have any part in TRUE team play. In short, MY personal score doesn't matter, but the teams success does. All or nothing, for the team.

Personal Gaming Background: I've been gaming since my parents bought pong. My online gaming really started with BBS', but my first FPS was probably Wolfenstien, followed by Doom. CS was my first online shooter, that I can remember (HL Mod.) I've also enjoyed a broad spectrum of MMORPGs such as UO, SWG, Vanguard, CoH/CoV, Everquest, etc...
While all these games are a good opportunity for me to flex my mind in ways I may not in my current job, etc... I think I appreciate most the tactical side of team based FPS.

Luckily for me, my good RL friend (and a member of this clan) got me excited about CoD4 again, and introduced me to the SR server, where I've really enjoyed meeting a good group of friends that enjoy playing together.

I hope to be considered for a position in the clan, but if it is not possible, I still do enjoy playing with you all.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

RobotMonkey (McJason)

*EDIT*
My xfire name is McJason78, and I *DO* have Vent.
mcjason78
mcjason78

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://www.myspace.com/vanityofthegods

Back to top Go down